The Gamerz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gamerz Forum

Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The forums dead so i'm spicing it up with this crap nuss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kazooieman
Moderator: Loungin'

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-04-20

The forums dead so i'm spicing it up with this crap nuss Empty
PostSubject: The forums dead so i'm spicing it up with this crap nuss   The forums dead so i'm spicing it up with this crap nuss EmptyFri 15 Dec - 10:50

The xbox 360's creator microsoft are so tite now every game published by EA Games are making us pay real-life money for extra levels and extras that you unlock like common when you buy a game you buy the write to see all the content with out anything standing in your way.

Thats why i am not buying an X-box 360 just to get kameo and Banjo-threeie but i can just go to my mates house down the street because he has one.

Ok so to sum it all up DO NOT BUY AN X-BOX 360!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.activeboard.com/forumID=78978
Ross Wyatt
Forum Member
Forum Member
Ross Wyatt

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-10-05

The forums dead so i'm spicing it up with this crap nuss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forums dead so i'm spicing it up with this crap nuss   The forums dead so i'm spicing it up with this crap nuss EmptyThu 22 Feb - 9:38

I might buy one, considering that I usually just buy a sony and a nintendo product everytime the head(N64 and PS, GameCube and PS2)console comes out, but since the WII is out I'll buy a PS3 and an X-Box 360.
Back to top Go down
http://rosswyatt-sandwraith.forumzen.com

The forums dead so i'm spicing it up with this crap nuss
Page 1 of 1